- Diameter: 3/4" (19mm) also other sizes 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2, 2 1/4, 2 3/8, 2 1/2, 2 3/4, 3, 3 1/2, 4 at various prices
- Description: Silicone hose 90deg bend
- Material: Vinyl Methyl Silicone (VMQ)
- Typical temperature range: -55 C to 225 C
- Reinforcement: multiple layers of fabric ply (polyester/ nomex / glass)
- Wall thickness: 3.5 mm to 5.5 mm depending upon diameter
- Burst Pressure: 17.2 Kg / cm square for smaller diameter to 2.5 Kg / cm square for larger (75-90 mm)
- Usage: water and air the preferred hose for sports car, racing car and heavy duty requirements.
Note: for radiator hose use where organic acid radiator coolant fluid is used. this chemical reacts with silicon and a silicon hose with a flurosilicone protective liner should be specified. Contact us for prices on silicon hose with a flurosilicon liner. The chemicals to look out for in coolants are: anti freeze style and contain Sebacate or, 2-ethylhexanoic acid.
Note: We can quote on silicon hoses of special shape and size to your specifications. Minimum order of 20 units.